These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

Contact My Secretary

From: FOREIGN AFFAIRS - foreign@foreignaffairs8.orangehome.co.uk

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund released and transferred to Deutsche bank Germany, under the cooperation of a new partner from South Africa, Who is a citizen of United Kingdom. Presently I'm in Germany, where he assisted to deposit the money, and the money has been currently deposited with DEUTSCHE BANK GERMANY .

I will soon finish my investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name is Jack Lewis, and his email address is, jack_lewis_fifalotto@yahoo.com ask him to send you the total sum of $1,000.000.00 which I mapped out for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. He is in Richland Center, Wisconsin USA.

Note that already I have written a bank draft worth of that value on your behalf, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary (Harry Duke) I instruct him to send the bank draft to you via Courier service. In other not to make any error on the bank draft I have instructed my secretary to insert your full name as soon as you get back to him.

Please, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings, and stress at that time, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to release the cashier check to you , so feel free to get in touch with him, and he will send the bank draft to you without any delay, I am now a happy man in life.

Thanks, and remain blessed.

Mr.Faure Clinton.

N: B ......I HAVE NOT MADE ANY PROVISION FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES