These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

From Joy Kem

From: joy - kem@topmail.kz

Dear

Please let this letter not to bring confusion to you. I
know that we have not met either before but hear me from
the dept of your mind. It is circumstances that made to
send this to you.

I will introduce myself first to you, My name is Miss Joy
Kem, I lost my mother, my hero and my lord Ms Kem a
year ago. She was poisioned to death by her associate in
business. She formed a company by one Mr. Philip Brown who
poisioned her only to take benefit of the multi million
venture. He was arrested immedaitely my mother died and he
entered an agreement with my mother's brothers that I and
the immedaite younger brother of my mother will represent
my mother's interest in the company. After six months I was
kicked out of the company because I said that we have to
change the company's lawyer who I termed was part of the
elimination of my mother. I did not know that they have
changed all the company's document without my name
appearing any where. I will have to let you know more
detail on that but let me move to the point why I am
contacting you.

I have been nick named bastard by my mother's relations,
They have named me all source of names even calling me
outcast because my mother is late, while my mother was the
bread winner of the family. They have pushed me out of my
mother's mansion and still want to eliminate my life.I got
through the records of my mother account books three weeks
ago while crying and meditating, which I beleive was
inspired by the spirit of God, I discovered that there is a
huge sum of money she deposited in a bank, which is
$9,800,000. The note attached to the deposit agreement
she made with the bank indicated that, the money was to be
used to purchase machinery for the establishment of a new
company of her own.

Please all I need from you is to do all you can to help me
to get this money out of the bank. I have been to the bank
where this money is deposited immediately, and confirmed
the account most deligently. The bank told me that my
mother informed them that the money was to be remitted
to her company's costumer account abroad, which her
costumer will provide to them but since then they have
never heard from her nor the costumer. Now my mother is
late. I don't want the bank to know that my mother
is late. I told them that she is ill and appointed me to
represent her in her affairs.

(1).I want you to provide an account where the money will
be remitted into as my mother's costumer. (2).Make
arrangement for me to leave here as soon as possible
(3).How much commission you will take for rendering the
assistant?

My mother did not marry to any man, She had me as the only
child while she was having an affair with the person that
surpposed to be my father when she was 18 years and the
man abandoned her and disappeared which forced her to
remain single. Now I am 20 years and never saw my father
for a day.I have no home now and my life is in danger. I
don't have any one to run into. All the members of my
mother family have turned their back on me because I
demand for me right. They told me that I don't belong to
the family. That I should go and look for my father, Whom
I don't know. I have made trace to know my father without
sucess. I want you to hear me from the inner most of your
heart and accord me this help.

God will bless you for saving my life and future.

Best wishes,
Miss Joy Kem.
=================================================
www.topmail.kz