These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 18, 2007

FINAL NOTICE

From: LAW FIRM - choice_law_firm@myway.com

Attn Pls.
Before I proceed, note that I am not in any way begging you to respond to
this notice as I have maximum period to wait for your response before taking
final decision.
I am CHOICE WEAH Esq., a solicitor at law, and a Liberian lawyer practising
in Benin Republic. I am the personal attorney to late Mr.Charles Droz, an
American rich businessman and a philanthropist who based in Benin.
Before his death, Mr.Charles Droz did organise annual philanthropic programmes
for charities with his wealths as he personally disclosed
his reasons to me when he was alive.

Unfortunately, my client, on the single reason of visiting his family in
United State in Sept,2001 was later discovered to be one of the victims of
Americans who died at the Pentagon on September 11th.You can see his name
among the recorded lists by clicking on this
hyperlink:http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/passengers-crew-flight77.html.


The news was that all his family members were involved in the accident.
Before his untimely death, he deposited US$2.7 MILLION (TWO MILLION,SEVEN
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a financial institution here hoping
to use the funds to organise the 2002 philanthropic programme as soon as
he comes back, but it was unfortunate to hear that he died without
accomplishing
his gesture. This philanthropic agreement was written and signed in my law
firm.
Since then I have made several inquiries to the embassy here to locate any
of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
I refused to disclose further information about the funds to anybody,knowing
fully well that people might pretend as his relatives to claim
the funds.

Since a copy of the agreement was also presented to the financial institution,
the Finance Institution now informed me that the funds have
been lying dormant and as the deceased personal attorney, they informed me
that they will soon organised a general auditing for the year 2007 and has
issued me a notice to provide any next of kin or have the account confiscated
on their auditing date.Since the fund has been agreed to use as philanthropic
gesture,I decided to organise a computer screening ballot system using
addresses
of individuals to determine the fortunate winner of the programme,
fortunately,
your address came out as the sole winner of the philanthropic programme.
Congratulations.
After receiving the funds, you will be required to strictly use the funds as
written in the agreement which states that:
30% of the total funds will be donated to Charity home
10% to my law firm as the attorney who organise the programmes, while
60% will be your own part as the winner of the programme.

Now you are required to send the following information to this firm to enable
us prepare necessary paperwork to enable the financial institution release
the funds to you:
FULL NAME,AGE, RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS,TELEPHONE/FAX N°S AND YOUR OCCUPATION.
Send the information to my chamber's address: choice_law_firm@myway.com
You should consider this very urgent as the financial institution has given
me few days to do that.
On receiving your response, I will prepare all necessary legal documents
which you will submit to the financial Institution for claim.
Once again,note that I am not in any way begging you to respond to this notice
as I have maximum period to wait for your response before taking final
decision.
Best regard.
Barr. CHOICE WEAH