These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 09, 2007

YOU CAN CLAIM 10 MILLION EUROS

From: GILLIAN HIGGINS - ghigins@yahoo.com

Hello,

Please may be you can help me. I am looking for anybody who can be of this little help to me in claiming the sum of 10,000,000 Euros which I have just won in a lottery.I am an Australian citizen, currently permanently resident and working in Spain with the Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Madrid , as a selection officer.

http://onlae.terra.es/indexp.htm.

This outfit organises weekly lottery programmes drawn from the results of weekly Spanish football league matches. The lottery is divided into both the national and international categories.This international category is restricted only to non-citizens/non-residents of spain - tourists ,visitors,business travellers and all that , who are in Spain for a short visit.Someone can play the lottery, take your coupon home and supposedly monitor the out come of the draws.You may later email a letter to the company and inquire about the outcome of the draws.If you are certified a winner you will be paid the won amount through transfers.

This category of draws attracts fat winnings in the minimum of 2 million and maximum of 100,000,000 Euros ,hence staff or relations of staff of our organisation are not allowed to apply for this lottery.This is a big offence and attracts some 15 years jail terms if caught. But some of us
still take the risk whenever we can.

I applied for the weekly loteria in mid March 2007 and won the sum of 10,000,000 Euros (ten million Euros).But this money can not be collected from Spain as the insurance policy states that it must be transferred to the country of citizenship or permanent residence of the winner,other than Spain . I will definitely be caught if trying to do so.Hence my reaching out to somebody for help.From my advantage as a staff ,I have been able to find out that I (in this case whoever will claim it as the owner)still have till the 30th of April, 2007 (one month )to come forth and claim his or her money.After this date the company will automatically revoke the money for recycle.The meaning , the owner is not available for the claims.

I need some help and I am just looking out for somebody who can really irrespective of sex as the claims will be made with the winning particulars .Can you help me? I will give you the winner coupon number and my organisation´s email address so that you write to them asking for verification of your winning. You will claim the money and keep.I will then give you an account of the bank which you will transfer it for me in Germany .If you can help me please bring your bank name and account so as to verify the authenticity of the existence of your information . I will then forward the necessary info and tell you what you can do to get the money.

Please write to me if you can with this higins@fastermail.com for my safety,ok.Please I would like you to understand that this request is a high risk to my job if made known to anybody.

Regards

Gillian Higgins

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out