These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 11, 2007

FROM: MRS.MARIA SMITH

From: maria smith - mariasmithfamily141@hotmail.com

FROM: MRS.MARIA SMITH.
TEL: +27-83-772-1968.
Reply to:mariasmithfamily_2207@yahoo.it


FOREIGN INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

DEAR: SIR/MADAM,

This letter is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in whatever form,
rather compel to contact your esteemed self, following knowledge of your
high reputable and trust worthiness is borne out of this difficult situation
that my family has been engulfed in since my husband and bread winner of our
family was forced to relinquish his position in the State, and our family
driven out of our country into exile.

I am Mrs. Maria Smith, the wife of Brigadier Arnold Smith from Angola. As a
widow, I am looking for an individual / company who can assist me and my
son in transferring a reasonable sum of money abroad to a company / private
account. I on behalf of my only son JOHN SMITH decided to solicit for your
assistance to transfer the sum of 35Million (Thirty five Million United
States Dollars) deposited by my late husband in a private Security Company
in Johannesburg South Africa. Before the death of my husband he was a
brigadier in charge of arms and ammunitions procurement for the Angolan
Army. In his Will he specifically drew my attention to the sum of US$35
Million, which he deposited in the safe box of in private security company
in Johannesburg, South Africa.

In fact he said and I quote "My beloved son, I wish to draw your Attention
to the sum of US$35 Million. I deposited the box containing the fund in a
security company in Johannesburg, South Africa. During the war I was
dedicated and committed to winning the war against the rebels until I found
out that some senior army officials and government functionaries were busy
helping themselves with government funds and Properties and sending them to
foreign countries. Due to this, when the former Special Adviser to the
President and I were assigned by the President (Jose Eduardo Santos) to
purchase arms in South Africa, we saw this as a golden opportunity to divert
the money for our Personal use. When we saw shared the money, I got a total
sum of US$35 Million). I did this incase of my absence due to death so that
you John Smith, your two sisters Grace& Anne and your mother wouldn't
suffer. Do not disappoint me, bye for now and God bless you."

After the burial of my husband I and my children decide to move to south
Africa where this money was deposited and withdraw it and put to use and was
disappointed as it is against the human right law SECTION 22 OF THE REFUGEES
ACT NO.130 OF 1998 that asylum seekers in the country do not have the right
to operate a bank account or to run an enterprise in the country, after much
consideration we arrive at a point that it will be of interest for us to
contact a partner who we will trust and insure him or her the beneficiary of
this fund. From the words of my husband's, you will understand that the
lives and future of my family depend on this fund, and as such I would be
very grateful if you can assist us. Now what I would like you to do for us
as an international partner is to help us clear this sum from the security
company using your name as the beneficiary of the fund. You can contact my
son JOHN SMITH on this number: +27-83-772-1968.

We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% for
the expenses that might be incurred in the course of the transfer and the
remaining 75% for the family's investment abroad, which you will assist us
to materialize please, your utmost trust, sincerely and confidentiality is
highly needed in this transaction, Because of my position, be free to ask
question you consider necessary and be kind to provide me with your
communication facilities for smooth and confidential link, should this meet
your utmost consideration, please give me your earliest reply and call my
son he is in position to tell you the next step to follow.

Thanks and God bless.
Best regards,

MRS. MARIA SMITH.
[FOR THE FAMILY]

_________________________________________________________________
Make free PC-to-PC calls with no loss of life!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za