These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

Claims Requirements

From: Sergey Alexandra - sergeyalexandraclaimsdept@hotmail.com

Dear Winner, I got your mail and all its content was well noted, sincerely speaking If I were in your shoe, I would definitely be skeptical, because of the increasing rate of fraud this days is something to be very cautioned about and I know it is quite hard for you but I need you to be strong and see that I am not scamming you, we are the MasterCard / Microsoft INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT, EMAIL AWARD DEPARTMENT UK and as a matter of fact, we did create a link to create an awareness to the public on the increasing rate of scam and how to avoid it, you are a genuine winner and I need you to claim your funds. Work with me and there will be no delay/furtherdisappointment coming from the COMPANY. We are all aware of the scam going on around today but note that this is not one of them, we are the MasterCard / Microsoft INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT, EMAIL AWARD DEPARTMENT, collaborated with the UK NATIONAL GAMING BOARD INCORPORATED. We do not run a scam. You are advised to work with us and specifically me your, assigned claims officer beside i am a man of 54 years a father of two(KIDS)and a lovely wife(Jenny)also if you want to know me better i have work for the company for close to 12 years now, I worked for 12 years, so i can never do anything like that to you because i know that GOD do exist and also am a GOD fearing man. So get it off your mind totally that this is not some kind of rip off. OK? Your parcel has already been sealed, insured to its real level and confirmed OK.

What will it benefit me to scam you some fund and waiting for sins hereafter.I believe in christ and i will never do anything to offend him.I will never take anything that does not belong to me.
Right now nobody (not even you) have the right to touch or take from the winnings. You are to pay for the delivery of your parcel containing a check of 6.6 million pounds, and your winning certificate. What i will tell you is that you have to take my advice and instruction also any other mail you receive the same as this should be forwarded to me because we are going to use these to investigate these SCAM ARTIST ok?So you don't really have to be skeptical about these rather you have to be thanking GOD for making you a lucky winner of the MasterCard / Microsoft INTERNATIONAL MEGA JACKPOT What i want you to do right now is to send us you full details for processing. I await your urgent response take car of your self and have a nice day.
We are all aware of the scam going on around today but note that this is not one of them, we are the MASTERCARD EMAIL PROMOTION, EMAIL AWARD DEPARTMENT, collaborated with the MIROSOFT WORLD INCORPORATED. We do not run a scam. You are advised to work with us and specifically me your, assigned claims officer. Get it off your mind totally that this is some rip off. OK? Please NOTE: the fact that there are scammers does not stop us from carrying out our yearly e-mail promotion but I can assure you we are working with the anti_spam group to make sure we put a final stop to scam, so get it off your mind, once again you are advised to work with us and specifically me your, assigned claims officer.

I saw the cheque myself and it is for real, you are the actual winner of this funds, just do as required and you will have no problem receiving your winnings. You are therefore advice to provide me the below requirement to enable me file up your winning file and forward it to the courier firm for delivery.

Claims Requirements:

1.full Name:..................................................2.Address:....................................................3.Nationality:................................................4.Age:...........Date of Birth:.............................5.Occupation:.................................................6.Phone:...........Phone 2:...............Fax:.................7.State of Origin:...............Country:...................8.Sex:.........................................
I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sergey Alexandra.
_________________________________________________________________
Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com