These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 06, 2007

International Certified Bank Draft

From: Mr James Williams - raymmiles983@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this
mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to
thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of your
winning check to you as a winner, due to logistic reasons or the other
best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully
cleared the check to someone else account who was capable of assisting me
in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the
course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude
to you
with the sum of $450,000.00 Thousand United State Of America Dollars I have
authorized Mr. Raymond Miles where I deposited my money to issue you
international certified bank draft cashable at your bank. My dear friend
I will
like you to contact Mr. Raymond Miles for the collection of this
international
certified bank draft.

The name and contact address of the Mr. Raymond Miles is as follows.

Mr. Raymond Miles
TELEPHONE:+2348022504293
Email: raymmiles983@yahoo.com

Contact Mr. Raymond Miles At the moment, I am very busy here because of the
investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand In London.
Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Mr. Raymond
Miles on
your behalf to send the bank draft check of Four Hundred and Fifty
Thousand United State Of America Dollars to you as soon as you contact
him without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good
faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
Mr. James Williams