These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Enquiry

From: NELSON MOMOH - nalsonmomoh@yahoo.com

Hello

My name is Dr Nelson Momoh .I won American Lottery with my family and would like to come to states to stay.Pls kindly secure for me 2 bedroom apartment for our arrival.State how much it will cost including the furnishing of the apartment.
My furniture company Stockholm furniture is in Greece to take care of the furnishing.
Contact me as soon as possible to enable me make some money avaliable for the expenses in time to aviod delay in the date of my departure.
Yours faithfully ,Nelson Momoh.
_________________________________________________________________
See what you're getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507