These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pilot Request

From: Pilot Akil AlHegazy - piloakilalhegazy@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Captain Akil Al-Hegazy an EGYPTIAN.I am an Aircraft Pilot working with the United Nations(UN) under the World food programme, of the relief and welfare Agency. I fly one of the United Nations(UN) Aircrafts and in the past 3 years I have flown in relief materials into Iraq since the invasion of Iraq by the Coalition Forces. Up to a month ago I
have been on assisgnment in Dafur, Sudan where the UN is distributing relief and welfare materials to displaced people there.

I must confess that I am a patriot in my country Egypt, but what goes on in Iraq gives me a hell of bother, to say the least and my heart aches as a result.

While I was delivering relief materials to Iraq, precisely Fallujah area. I came across a deserted house and found 30 sets of 24 inches Television(TV) and on close examination found them to be containing US Dollar Notes, all in Hundred Dollar bills, crispy and genuine notes. A note on one of the TV sets shows that the whole money is USD29Million.I
carefully loaded them onto my aircraft. On enquiry I found out the area was occupied by insurgents forces and I concluded it could be for the insurgents. I flew the TV sets to Sudan first,and hid them there.

Presently I am sent off officially by the United Nations to Ghana the home country of our Ex-Secretary General Mr. Koffi Annan, to work with his team on some outstanding UN responsibilities in West Africa, in conjunction with the Kofi Annana International Peacekeeping Training Centre(KAIPTC),Accra-Ghana. As a result I flew into Ghana with the TV sets containing the money and have them kept with the Ghana Customs and Preventive Services at Kotoka International Airport,Accra-Ghana.

I have in mind to use part of this money to set up a humanitarian project in Iraq in future,or better still,for those little one's that have lost their bread winners in Iraq. This is why I am contacting you. Can you assist me and have this fund moved to you in your country. If you can, then call my Lawyer (Mr Franklin Mcmedals on 233-24-6097619),or me
on the email already furnished.

Should you be interested in assisting me, I offer you 30% of the money,50% for me while 20% will go to our brothers in the struggle in Iraq.

Please I await your swift response.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.I remain.

Yours Truly
Capt. Akil Al-Hegazy

Mail Sent using Dhanish web mail, Visit http://www.dhanish.com/mail/default.asp to get yours for Free