These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

CELEBERATE WITH ME

From: MrModibo Toure - mr.modibotoure@hotmail.com

Dearest friend,

I write to say that you and to show appreciation for your kind contribution towards my success in life. I as I am talking to you now, I am a made millionaire by Microsoft cooperation, I happened to win their lottery of $10M as one of their best website builders.

After going through my guest book pages, I have decided to distribute $5M among you all that have commented well about my website that gave me the position and good luck to be the best award winner of the year.
Also, I have already given $2M for the less privileged and charity homes for more prayers for the glory of God in my life and have paid my thieth.

With joy full of my heart, I have made check of $5,000 in your favor for your unexpected blessing in my life so as to others that has also contributed.
Please, accept this from me and do not be surprise and I never expected to win this money, it came to me all like joke, and at last, it became real, so I have decided not to enjoy alone.
Therefore, I have prepared a cheque for you in the sum of $5,000 with my Pastor Reverend John Mclord. You are directed to contact my Pastor Reverend John Mclord,on his email:pastorjohnmclord@i.ua, for the receiving of this token from me and I know you will keep boosting my site as you have done so far.

Note: During your contact,you are required to forward him with this letter from me and the folloing information for.

1)Your Full Names.2)Your Address.3)Your Nationality.4) Your telephone numbers.

Please, let me know whence you receive this fund. I say that you and thank you again.Regards,Mr. Modibo Toure.
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE