These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Contact Mr Eric Marshal for Compensation

From: JAMES GRANT FINANCELOAN INVESTMENT FIRM - eric.marsh001@googlemail.com

JAMES GRANT FINANCE&LOAN INVESTMENT FIRM


Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this
mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to
thank you foryour great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into
your
account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque
out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this
great venture .

Due to your effort, sincerity,courage and trust worthiness you showed at
the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of 500,000.00(five hundred thousand United
StatesDollars)
in addition to your lottery winnings of $2.5m now amounting to
$3,000,000.00(three million United States Dollars).

I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue
you International Certified Bank Draft cashable at your bank. My dear
friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of
this international certified bank draft. The name and contact address of
the Person with your Cheque, is as follows:

Compenssation Head Office
Controller Mr.Eric Marshal
EMAIL:eric.marsh001@googlemail.com
Phone:+234 803 798 3096

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects
which myself and my new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that
I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send
the
bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay.Please I will
like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom
of my heart.


Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr James Grant
Finance & Loan Investments Company