These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

My Dear Friend

From: JAMES GRANT - fred_owensmile@yahoo.it

My Dear Friend.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at
the course of the Uk Online Lotto winning cheque shipment to your
location, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the
sum of $500,000USD (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I have
authorized the finance house where I deposited the money to issue you
international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear winner,I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the finance
house for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

The name of the Person with your Cheque is Mr Fred Owen

EMAIL: Mr Fred Owen
Contact Number:009-234-802 626 2996


At the moment, I am very busy in Sydney because of the investment projects
which myself and my new partner Mr. Peter Hills of CTL Express Delivery
Company are having at hand.. Finally, remember that I have forwarded
instruction to Mr. Fred Owen at the finance house on your behalf to
send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without delay.
Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is
from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour to
pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the money because
I noticed it as a fudiciary agent that you were skeptical about your
winnings when you were been ask by the Uk lotto Agency Inc to file out a
claim for your prize. And now the current policy of the Lotto organiser is
that if an emerged winner fails to claim up his/her winning cheque of
$2.5M it's now mandatory that this fund can be remitted or forfeited to
the fudiciary agent in charge of this winners file.

However, I want you to contact him immediately as soon as you receive this
information because he is leaving for the US by the end of this month and
this might cost a delayment for you to receive this draft.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. James Grant