These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GOODDAY MY DEAR FRIEND

From: JIM MARK - barr_lourenceparkchambers2@yahoo.fr

LOURENCE PARK CHAMBER AND ASSOCIATES.BR7761,WEST WICKHAM, London, England, United Kingdom.PRIVATE EMAIL: barr_lourenceparkchambers2@yahoo.fr
MY PRIVATE TEL:+44703-1943-941GOODDAY MY DEAR FRIEND,

I must apologize on the strange manner I have jumped into your privatee-mail, on my quest for a reliable and trusted partner for a highly important and lucrative venture cum investment,I came across your contact as a reliable partner for this ventur.
It is with heartfelt,I Hereby seek your co-operation and assistance in this context . I am Barrister Lourence Park ,the personal Attorney to the late Mr Foggs Young," I got your contact through the british news casting online where this offer was solicited under the custody of the above mentioned chamber by course of picking of bearer of the Name {Chiu,] Ramdomly, and your e-mail address was been picked as the lucky winner of this very legal proposal,though in more details about my late client."He was the Chief Executive officer of GFSshippiningcompany,England,United Kingdom for years and he was retired in the 1st day of September 2004. After few months, My client and his family of two died on their way to a holiday resort in Glassgow, scotland in an explosion which hit the London underground trains on the 7,july 2005. I was in my office when the metropolitan police came on air to announce the tragedy and finally declared that 33 were lives lost and that the casualties numbered up to 700.Before his death,my client had a total sum of 6.5 million pounds with a finance house Hoping to transfer the fund to his country {united state of america } in no time before he and his family met a suden death.According to the DEED OF WILL made by my late client, He declared that on his demisation, That this money and other property be made-over to his only child(a boy) and wife,Agnes. I have consequently decided that since you are a foreigner like my late client,I would rather present you to the holding Bank as the true next of kin to my late client and get the money claimed and be shared among the authorized beneficiaries than allowing the holding Bank to convert it to their own account forever.
I agree to pay you 40% of the fund as the account owner, 50% for me, and 10% goes direct to any of our well wisher who has rigidly indeed showen love to humaniterian hard ained wealth not to be lost or inherited by on known personality, kindly do remember to Provide the following information for the application processing.
1. Your Full names................................2. Your complete Postal Address....................3. Your Telephone number..................................4. Your fax number.............................5. Your Occupation...........................6. Your sex.............................7. Yuor Marital Status...........................8. Your Ages.................................9 Your country.................................
All these information will enable me write an application to the bank on your behalf and present you as the real next of kin to my late client.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us acertain a very assent in this business opportunity. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement which will protect you and I, from any breach of the law contract. Mr Foggs Young, was a very good man and it is not wise for me to allow his hard earned wealth to be converted into the holding Bank's profit account so i sincerely solicite your maximal support in order to make this offer a successful one indeed. your percentage is highly considered.
ALL REPLY SHOULD BE SENT TO MYALTERNATIVE MAIL BOX ( barr_lourenceparkchambers2@yahoo.fr)
Thanks and God bless.Lord Attorney Lourence Park


_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE