These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

URGENT PROPOSAL

From: LeeRichardsonhoustonrrcom - manuel_friday@yahoo.co.uk

Mr Manuel Friday,
Alliance & Leicester Bank,
London Uk
E-mail: manuel_friday@yahoo.co.uk

Sir/Madam,

RE: URGENT PROPOSAL.

I am very sorry to write you today this kind of business which may not
interest you as a person, but I will highly appreciate your acceptance
to work with me in this urgent transaction that requires trust and
understanding.

Although, I got your e-mail contact through my search on internet and I
decided to approach you on this regard. Last month there was AN
INTERNET LOTTERY PROGRAMME ORGANIZED TOGETHER BY SOME MULTINATIONAL
FIRM
ACROSS EUROPE, AMERICA AND ASIA. Which will come to and end in two
weeks
time?

It happens that there are five (5) among the people who won the lottery
that were not aware of there winnings and I want to seek your consent
so that I will issue one of the winners INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT OF
US$500,000 to you for our mutual benefits.

I only need your consent to do that by providing me your contact
address and telephone number and promissory note that you will be
guided by
the term of sharing the fund 50% for you and 50% for me for a better
understanding.

Please I want you to know that this must be treated confidentially
because of my position. If this proposal interests you, kindly e-mail
me
immediately with the ABOVE STATED E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY FOR SECURITY
REASONS so that I will instruct you on what need next to be done to
actualize
this transaction.

Thanks and strongly hope that you will give this transaction the
urgency and utmost confidentiality it deserves, even from your closest
friend
because of my sake.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Manuel Friday